Friday, August 19, 2011

Me and You ♥

Happy one month!

Me and You, very familiar hoh. HAHAHA. 
Gonna be talking about studies. Yeah, recently, prelims. Its almost over and just left with one more paper. Got back my olevels chinese results yesterday. B3 and Distinction for P3 was what I got. But, I wasn't happy at all. We always get the opposite result and now the actual exam we also got opposite result. How bad can this be. Who wants their best friend to get a bad result. No one. Really, I don't know. Upset to see her crying and crying. Failed at cheering her up. I don't know. I don't want the same scenario to repeat in the year end. I'm afraid. And sometimes I really have the thought of not taking again. Hais. This sucks, alot.

Prelims, everything is going so and so. Hopefully can get 20 and below for ELMAB3 for prelims. Studied quite a lot as well. Fall sick as well. Still recovering. ): 


No comments:

Post a Comment