Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 62, 190412.

It's been so long since I last posted here. I've broken up with my boy. But I've not stopped loving him. Right now, my heart is as shattered as the glass on my iPod. I've been thinking of him day and night, thinking of what I can do to bring our relationship back. I miss you a lot. I miss those fun we used to had. I miss quarreling with you. I miss it all. And now, you don't even want to talk to me. Not to even talk, message also don't want. Baby, my heart hurts a lot. I stop crying today and start crying another day. I'm not living in the past. I just want to start afresh with you, start from the scratch on how our love started. I love you a lot. I'm willing to do anything for you, really. I want to have a second chance to make up those mistakes I made in the past.
Kor Meng Ching Samuel, I want to love you for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment